The only country that requires visitors to hold travel insurance is Cuba.  No other country will require you to be insured or to prove your insurance. The only other situation in which you will be asked to show you have travel insurance is on a VISA application. In both of these cases the authorities will accept the company policy your employer is required to make available to you. This document alone, usually available on an intranet, is sufficient for both above purposes. You simply tell the authorities that you are covered by your company policy and this, possibly with evidence of your employment, will be sufficient.

You will NOT be required to produce any insurance documents to receive medical treatment. 

You will be required to either produce a method of payment or ensure that the insurer, through the emergency contact details, is able to establish a contractual relationship between the insurer and hospital to pay for treatment directly. Hospitals will never give you free treatment on the basis of evidence of insurance alone. 

We recommend that you

a) be sure that your election to the scheme is made and registered with your employer

b) take a copy of the certificate wording available on your company intranet so you have the contact details for emergency assistance and claims. This is also evidence of insurance for the two situations that require it.