The details we hold are provided by your employer. If you need to change a name on your policy, amend your address, add or remove dependants etc. then you must contact your HR department so that they can change their records. This will then form part of the regular updates we receive from your employer and will filter through into our records in due course. We will issue an amended member letter to you in due course.