In an age when popping over to Spain for a few days is almost as easy as jumping on a bus to the shops, arriving in resort and realising you haven't purchased travel insurance is a very easy mistake to make and a difficult one to fix! Most UK insurance companies, won't insure you once you have left the UK, but CSP has a solution.
Provided you meet the following conditions you can buy from our Partner It's so Easy travel insurance on +44 1689 892240. So please give their friendly team a call now and they will be delighted to help you.
To qualify for already left home travel insurance you must
- be a UK passport holder and have unrestricted entry to the UK
- have your main residential address must be in the UK
- be registered with a general practitioner (GP) in the UK
- be under 60
The insurance has some conditions of which you should be aware
- Claims directly or indirectly related to any pre-existing medical condition will not be covered.
- People with pre-existing medical conditions can still purchase this policy but no claims relating to a pre-existing condition will be met.
- No claim will be met resulting from a situation occuring within the first 72 hours from the issue of the policy (other than for emergency medical treatment requiring in-patient treatment).
- Medical emergency treatment claims requiring in-patient treatment and occuring within the first 72 hours will need to be witnessed and verified by an independent, third party.